31 Oct 2016
Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
Our sister practice and purpose built health centre, The Granby Clinic is holding an open evening in November to showcase the variety of treatments and therapies that we have on offer there.
As part of Pembroke Dental it not only offers award winning dental treatment but a range of other specialist health care services such as Rejuve@Granby - an advanced skin treatment clinic run by aesthetician, Ramona Palos. Ramona offers wrinkle reduction treatments, facial peels and a variety of laser treatments including tattoo removal. Granby is also host to Body Kinetic - a physical therapy and sports injury clinic run by Our highly qualified physical therapist, Niamh Brady. Niamh treats a wide range of clients from elite athletes and gym enthusiasts to the retired. The Granby Clinic also houses a podiatrist, eye clinic and a satellite branch of Leinster hearing aid services.
Anyone attending the evening will have a chance to have a mini consultation with our skin expert and physical therapist and find out more about the treatments that they offer. Drinks, nibbles and goodies will be available.
Drop into The Granby Clinic on Thursday 10th November 2016 between 4-7pm or to be sure of grabbing your free mini consultation, give us a call on 059 913 1667 to book a slot. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Ultherapy, the facelift without needles
- We’re having babies later than ever
- The world’s oldest dentist is a Neanderthal
- The Celtic roots of Halloween
- Need a mouthguard for the Schools Fitness Challenge?
- "Record teeth extractions in under-4s"
- Poor diet behind one in five deaths
- Scientists: smiling makes you better
- How to stay safe with Botox and dermal fillers
- Carlow men urged to get checked for high blood pressure
- We’re getting wiser about sugar
- We think our kids deserve better
- How dogs domesticated humans
- Men, remember to service your chassis once a year
- Proud end to Carlow’s All-Ireland campaign
- Handle mail order braces with care
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award